Andy Baxter - DBConsulting
In this webinar we explore what it means to be Agile and specifically what it means to be Agile if you are a tester. You have most likely been used to a traditional approach to software development and are finding it difficult to adapt to this new way of working. This session looks at Scrum and the different testing practices that Agile teams can adopt in order to ensure software quality within an iterative Agile approach.
Topics to be covered
Keynote speakers and interactive panel sessions will discuss
- The march of the mobiles – how do you test complex apps on hundreds of mobile devices?
- Is Big Data a big pain for testers? And is your data safe in the Cloud?
- How exactly will the Cloud affect your test strategy?
- How to build agile test automation scripts with Selenium WebDriver
- Is crowdsourcing an answer to the tester skills shortage?
- How should you tailor an agile process to fit your organisation’s specific needs?
- What new skills should testers and developers be acquiring?
What's special about this event?
- Interactive and discussion based not just lectures!
- Minimum use of PowerPoint!
- Real life case study presentations
- Chance to have your say and put questions to the experts
- Up to the minutes issues covered
What past delegates said about this event:
“Brilliant conference—very practical and a great eye-opener on various aspects of not just testing, but how business should be done”
“I really enjoyed the quality of speakers and their wealth of expertise” - Ascentium
“Very good, passionate people sharing their ideas” – RWE IT
“Very informative and enjoyable!” - Home Retail Group
“The knowledge of the speakers was excellent and en-thusiastic – made it interesting” – Land Registry
Who should attend?
- Agile Testers
- Business Analysts
- Business Managers
- Development Managers
- IT Directors
- IT Managers
- Programme Managers
- Project Managers
- Quality Directors and Managers
- Software Engineering Managers
- Software Engineers and Developers
- Software Managers
- Software Process Improvement Managers
- Test Managers
Speaker Interviews from the Dec 2012 event